Looking to work in an international company with more than 35 different nationalities where collaboration and innovative ideas are key to drive future success? Seeking a role where you can add value and have the opportunity to develop and grow?
Office Depot Europe has an exciting opportunity for an Affiliate & Partner Marketer to join our European headquarters in Venlo, the Netherlands. The role is a fulltime, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your role as an Affiliate & Partner Marketer
You will take ownership of the Affiliate Channel, by developing and delivering continued growth of affiliate revenues and new customer acquisition. You will develop a structured and strategic program by working together with our core partners and at the same time create new partnerships to extend our affiliate network. You are responsible for a specific country and a significant marketing budget. And will have the freedom to execute tests for optimisation of the program.
- Manage an inhouse affililiate program with our white label network for one or multiple countries
- Translate the marketing year plan into a detailed campaign planning: per customer segments, partners and/or categories as well as the most appropriate medium.
- Work closely together with creative department to develop and provide input for all affiliate marketing campaigns in accordance with the company style, concepts and mail plans.
- Helping with defining and implementing our European affiliate strategy.
- Manage all Affiliate Marketing KPI’s and take appropriate activities to constantly improve – also in co-operation with Business Intelligence team.
- Developing Marketing plans to support channel growth and launching affiliate promotions which meet the KPI’s.
- Timely execution of campaigns on time and to budget and managing the campaign process from start to end with key stakeholders.
What do you need to be successful in this role
- Higher vocational degree with a background in Online Marketing, International Business and/or Commercial Economics.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in Affiliate Marketing / Partnership Management.
- Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate.
- Knowledge of tools such as: Partnerize, Google Analytics, Visual IQ, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English spoken and written. In addition Dutch, German and French language skills would be a distinct advantage.
- The ideal candidate for the Affiliate Marketing Specialist role will have experience in managing affiliates and partnerships; either at a network, an agency or client.
What do we offer
As we care about our people we will reward you with an excellent salary and additional benefits package.
- Variable bonus structure
- A good work-life balance with 36 days of leave per year, based on a 40 hour workweek
- Flexible working hours in regard to starting your day between 07:00 and 09:00 am
- Good travel expenses allowances
- Solid company pension scheme
- Collective health insurance and discount on private insurances
- Several initiatives to stimulate your well-being like contributions for sport memberships